Daily Tarrif for 2019, including air conditioning and wifi.

    October£65 €79
    November £45€55
Prices quoted are per night for a minimum booking of 7 nights. For holidays of 3 weeks and longer please contact us for a special price. Prices in GBP per week.

Deposits & Payment:
 Rental periods are for a minimum of 7 days and can be started and finished on any day (subject to availability). We will hold your dates for 5 days as a temporary reservation pending payment of deposit. A deposit of 25% of the full rental is required. This is non-refundable; we recommend you take out travel insurance with cancellation cover. The remaining 75% of the full rental is due no less than 8 weeks from the commencement of your holiday. If the start date of your holiday is 8 weeks or sooner, then the full amount of rental is due at the time of booking. If the 75% has not been paid 8 weeks before the start of your holiday the owners reserve the right to treat the booking as cancelled and to seek to re-let the accommodation - in these circumstances no refund of monies paid will be made. A refundable key deposit of £40 is required to be paid with the final payment.

Arrival & Departure Times: The apartment is normally available from 4 pm on the first day of the holiday and normal departure time is by 11 am on the final day. Where the departure of previous guests and/or the arrival of subsequent guests permits, we will allow some flexibility in this, providing this allows time for the cleaning of the apartment. There is a supplementary charge of €10 for arrivals after 10pm and/or departures before 8am.

Cleaning: Although the apartment will be cleaned before you arrive, we ask you to leave it in a clean and tidy condition.

Maximum Numbers: The Hirer agrees that persons other than those listed on the booking form, except by written agreement, will not occupy the property.

Pets: No pets are allowed.

Smoking: Smoking is not allowed.

Community Rules and Use of Facilities: As is common in Spain, the Laws of the Community have been registered with the local authority and are enforceable by the local police, if necessary. The apartment is on a naturist urbanization. Whilst the urbanization is generally ‘clothing optional’, nudity is obligatory in the swimming pools, without exception. This rule is included in the laws of the community and is strictly enforced by the residents. Residents and their clients are also required to generally act with consideration to the other residents. A list of the other laws of the urbanisation is available in the apartment.

Booking Form: Click on the link to download the booking form in either Word or pdf format.